Advanced Clinical Associates offers skilled respiratory care services and in-home 24/7 ventilator assistance. Our skilled clinicians evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders. In a home setting, our respiratory therapists are capable of offering in-home ventilator management, chest physiotherapy, CPAP and BiPAP management, in addition to therapeutic medication treatments.
Advanced Clinical Associates is also capable of managing ventilator dependent patients. Through the guidance from a patient’s primary care physician and a strategic partnership with our skilled home health nursing staff, our respiratory team can help develop and modify a patient’s clinical care plan to manage the stable long term intensive care patient in the comfort of their own home.
The following in-home respiratory care services are offered:
- In home pulmonary evaluation and clinical care planning
- 24/7 Ventilator management
- Ventilator Equipment evaluation and troubleshooting
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Oxygen Therapy Services
- In home CPAP and BiPAP management
- Aerosol medications-liquid medication treatment
- Chronic Pulmonary Disease education (Asthma, Emphysema, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)